Colorful Creations--Great Christmas gifts!

A few weeks ago I received a set of snowman crayons from Colorful Creations.  They arrived packaged in a clear tube with tissue paper to keep them from breaking. It was nice to receive something in packaging other than a box!

The set came with 5 marbled crayons (red, green, blue, orange, and purple). I had never used handmade crayons before, and I had always been a little bit weary of them being fragile. I was very surprised to find that these crayons were pretty much Jacobi-proof! They color nicely and the snowman shape made coloring with my son even more fun.

Colorful Creations makes all kinds of shapes for crayons. They have a great line of Holiday Shapes that include snowflakes, Christmas trees, snowmen, and Gingerbread men! Colorful Creations also offers special Holiday packaging with their crayons. This is a great gift idea for loved ones who live far away!

We had lots of fun with this product and plan to have lots more. They are all still 100% in tact and we have colored with them every day since they arrived. I would recommend this product for anyone who loves to color!

0 comments: